GnarkillXtremeGnarkillXtreme

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Genemon Genemon

Wow, it's not very often that you find a good game on the under-judgement section! I like the way this game works and looks. The option to actually combine your "genemons" is an awesome and innovative way to play this game. The only bug I could find is that when I spawned my Lupus (combination of chelonoidis and rattus) after getting the cloning device upgrade, the lupus wouldn't spawn and the enemy's genemons started walking backwards and off the screen. Other than that, I see no reason for this game not to be released!

Epic Hard Jump Epic Hard Jump

It reminds a lot of those "obby" stages in roblox. Only harder .-.
And... slidier...
It's pretty cool.

ColChope responds:

Prophet Prophet

It's quite a good game, I mean, I love game that use pixel graphics, and I also love games that make me just want to... I don't know... Just get mad and break something.
After you beat the game, it seems pretty easy to get the rest of the trophies since the average player would get the "Cup," and "All Stars" trophies at the same time Once you actually develop the skill to beat it, it's rather simple to get to level 7 without dying.
Also, the controls are a lot like Super Meat Boy... That's good I guess... .-.

Overall Rating: It's a good rage time while it lasts, but it get's boring after you beat it like most other flash-games.
Basic Overall Rating: It's gives out a good time as you rage.

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

Nicholas Clock - Not the B's
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CookiePie: Level 1 CookiePie: Level 1

Well, I think this is a great idea for a game, Vador! I like the charming 8-bit characters, and the retro music. I understand this is a work in progress game, so I'm not going to down-rate it.
Actually, for this being your first game, I think it has amazing quality, good music, and very imaginative characters!
(Keep in mind, I never made a game before) You just need to keep on working on this game, and fix some stuff, for example, the jump flying, and going through people, and not being able the defeat the frog at the end. Well, which I assume to be the boss. :P
All I'm trying to say, that if you keep on working on this, it may even end up on the front page on my standards! Keep the work up, vadorgotponed!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Classic Newgrounds game. STILL FREAKING AWESOME >:D

Woah, over 2000 feet on my first try :\ I don't know if that's good or not e.e

Icons Icons

BOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRIIING
Actually it's kind of fun at first... but then...

One Octave Flash Piano One Octave Flash Piano

Hard to play this game without thinking that a screamer would pop up out of nowhere... e.e